Each day of the week is dedicated to a specific theme, click on the tabs below to see what we will do that day.
The days may be in different order than what is displayed depending on weather conditions and special events.
- Trip to Fano
- Explore Historic centre
- Visit Winery on seaside cliffs
- Aperipranzo, Wine tasting and local specialty foods
- Ride along the coast line and National park of San Bartolo
- Visit Gradara, Medieval walled city
- Dinner in a garden at the foot of the castle of the famed Paolo and Francesca
- Visit Furlo Gorge Natural Reserve
- Trip to Acqualagna, White Truffle Capital
- Lunch in a local Osteria with artisan cured meats and truffle specialties
- Visit to Master potter and “pull up” your own pot
- Trip to super sustainable Winery
- Wine tastings and dinner of specialty products
FOOD & WINE WEEK INCLUDES
- Airport/Trainstation transfer to house in scheduled time frame.
- 7 nights lodging double occupancy.
- Meals Include:
7 Breakfasts at house
5 Lunches in proposed restaurants
7 Dinners in proposed restaurants or served in the hunting lodge
- Scheduled visits to museums.
- Cheese, Truffle, Oil and Wine tastings.
- Daily Transportation
FOOD & WINE WEEK DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel and Medical Insurance – Highly Recommended
- 1 Lunch while attending “Vinitaly”
- Specialty foods, Wine or Liquor ordered individually outside proposed menus
- Transfer transporation outside of scheduled time frame
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in “FOOD & WINE WEEK INCLUDES”
six or more people?
in the military?
visiting us again?
Ask us about our discounts!