Each day of the week is dedicated to a specific theme, click on the tabs below to see what we will do that day.
The days may be in different order than what is displayed depending on weather conditions and special events.
- Trip to Fossombrone
- Explore the Historic centre
- Visit the open Market
- Lunch in Osteria with local specialty foods
- Visit local Artisans shops
- Visit Terracotta Museum
- Pull up your own pot with a Master Potter
- Winery visit with tastings and buffet of traditional marchigiani cuisine
- Breakfast at the house
- Trip to Gubbio, medieval Montefeltro city
- Explore Historic centre
- Shop in the artisan studios
- Lunch in a renowned restaurant in the heart of the city
- Stop in small village of Cantiano for a special wild sour cherry liquor
- Return to the house to relax
- Dinner served in the garden with music
CERAMIC WEEK INCLUDES
- Airport/Trainstation transfer to house in scheduled time frame.
- 7 nights lodging double occupancy.
- Meals Include:
7 Breakfasts at house
6 Lunches in proposed restaurants
7 Dinners in proposed restaurants or served in the hunting lodge
- Scheduled visits to museums.
- Cheese, Truffle, Oil and Wine tastings.
- Daily Transportation
CERAMIC WEEK DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel and Medical Insurance – Highly Recommended
- Specialty foods, Wine or Liquor ordered individually outside proposed menus
- Transfer transporation outside of scheduled time frame
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in “CERAMIC WEEK INCLUDES”
six or more people?
in the military?
visiting us again?
Ask us about our discounts!